The organisational structure of the Consortium shall comprise the following Consortium Bodies:
- The General Assembly as the ultimate decision-making body of the Consortium.
- The Steering Committee as the supervisory body for the execution of the Project which shall report to and be accountable to the General Assembly.
- The Work Package Committees as the bodies responsible for the overall management and coordination of the performance of each of the Work Packages between the Parties concerned.
- The Coordinator is the legal entity acting as the intermediary between the Parties and the European Commission. The Coordinator shall, in addition to its responsibilities as a Party, perform the tasks assigned to it as described in the European Commission - Grant Agreement (EC-GA) and this Consortium Agreement.
- The Management Support Team assists the Steering Committee and the Coordinator in the day-to-day management of the Project.
- The Security Board assists the Parties with and monitors whether the assessment, marking, handling, use, dissemination and storage of Background and Foreground to be classified as Classified Information comply with the EC-GA (including but not limited to the Security Aspect Letter (SAL) and the List of Special Clauses) and this Consortium Agreement as well as the Commission’s provisions and the EC-Member states’ provisions on security.
- The External Advisory Board supervises the progress of the Project and gives (non-binding) technical and/or scientific recommendations for the performance of the Project.